Nasal washing is ideal for...
- Colds & Flu
- Enhanced Breathing
- Nasal Polyps
- Pregnancy Rhinitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Sinus & Ear Issues
- Removal of Pollen
- Dust & Debris
Studies show that nasal washing with a buffered hypertonic solution removes 80% of allergens, shrinks swollen membranes, improves ciliary movement (hair filters in the nose), augments healing, and reduces symptoms and medication use.
- Sixty million Americans are affected by allergies and asthma.
- Three billion ear infections are diagnosed each year in the U.S.
- One billion colds occur each year in the U.S.
- Adults experience 2-4 colds per year while children experience 6-8 colds per year.
- Up to 20% of Americans suffer from influenza every year
Benefits of Nasal Washing
The benefits of nasal irrigation have been known since early human history. Saline nasal washings have been used for centuries to maintain clear nasal passages. The process can be referred to as rinsing, irrigation, douching or lavage, but we like to cll it what it is: nasal washing. Nasopure is today's ideal nasal wash. Dr. Hana, a board certified pediatrician with over 2.5 decades of experience in helping both children and adult patients with nasal, sinus and ear problems caused by colds, allergies, infections and exposure to pollution. She has seen firsthand how the regular use of a saline nasal wash can soothe, moisturize, and help keep the nose, sinuses and ears clear, clean and healthy. The benefits of sinus irrigation are numerous and affect one’s health and well-being in a myriad of ways. Allergists, family doctors, otolaryngologists, pediatricians and scientists have found this procedure safe and effective. Evidence shows when done correctly, nasal washing can remove irritants, particles and debris keeping the passages clear while moisturizing and soothing irritated membranes. We truly believe anyone can benefit from washing their nose every day. Dr. Hana is on a mission to inform, educate and enlighten people all over the world on the benefits of nasal washing. The ultimate goal is to reduce medication use, and avoid the cost and side effects of these drugs. As a company, our goal is you help you feel better and breathe easier, naturally.
- Daily practice improves both nasal and sinus health
- Clears out sticky, thick mucus and helps reduce nasal congestion by thinning secretions
- Allows the sinus cavities to drain freely so allergens, irritants, bacteria, viruses and contaminants can be eliminated
- Helps prevent upper respiratory infections like the common cold
- Reduces dependency on medications such as antibiotics, antihistamines, nasal steroids, decongestants and asthma medications
- Relieves nasal dryness
- Improves sense of smell
- Improves sense of taste
- Helps to treat sinusitis and rhinitis
- Reduces allergic rhinitis.
- Reduces coughing and other symptoms of post-nasal drip
- May reduce snoring
- May reduce nose bleeds
- Clears airways affected by nose woes associated with pregnancy and maturity
- Helps alleviate breathing difficulties caused by medical conditions such as Cystic Fibrosis and many others
- Cleanses the nasal tissues stressed by radiation therapy to the head and sinus area
- Deeper, more relaxed breathing