- A Company With a Heart, A Soul, And a Mission of First Do No Harm
- Founded by Hana R. Solomon, M.D. a.k.a. ‘Dr. Hana’
- Distributes Nasopure® Internationally
- The Most Comfortable Nose Wash in the World
- Recommended by Health Professionals on All Six Continents
- Available in Health Food and Grocery Stores, Pharmacies, and Physician Offices
- World’s First Nose Wash For Ages 2+
- Loved by Nasopurists Everywhere!
- Pediatrician - University of Missouri Pediatric Residency 1989
- Invented Nasopure After Decades of Patient Feedback For a
- More Effective and Comfortable Nasal Washing Experience
- Author of Numerous Published Articles - WebMD, Natural Solutions, Alternative Medicine, and more.
- Lecturer - American Academy of Family Physicians, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, and more.
- Author - Clearing the Air One Nose at a Time… The owners manual for the nose
- Contributor - MommyMD Guide Book Series, Many Radio and TV Appearances
Nasopure is ideal for
- Colds & Flu
- Enhanced Breathing
- Nasal Polyps
- Pregnancy Rhinitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Sinus & Ear Issues
- Removal of Pollen
- Dust & Debris
Studies show that nasal washing with a buffered hypertonic solution removes 80% of allergens, shrinks swollen membranes, improves ciliary movement (hair filters in the nose), augments healing, and reduces symptoms and medication use.
- Sixty million Americans are affected by allergies and asthma.
- Three billion ear infections are diagnosed each year in the U.S.
- One billion colds occur each year in the U.S.
- Adults experience 2-4 colds per year while children experience 6-8 colds per year.
- Up to 20% of Americans suffer from influenza every year